Monday, March 21, 2005

After reading some old entries, I feel like I should clear up a few things:

  1. Joseph has a job. A good one, where he builds prototypes of chairs and shotgun stocks. He could get paid more, but that's his own damn fault. And Kendall's.
  2. My father has a job. A good one, where he negotiates contracts for a major health-related web site. He feels happy and fulfilled for the first time in his career. At least according to my mother, god knows my dad never tells me anything, except how the weather is just perfect for golfing where he lives.
  3. My father-in-law did have a job, but doesn't anymore. I think he's secretly leaning towards finding a way to retire, even though he's in his early fifties. Hey man, if you can pull it off without pissing off your wife, go for it.

FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home