Thursday, April 22, 2004

Oh, man, I am feeling so damn SMART, as in, smart-looking. Usually I'm fairly confident in my above-average intelligence, but rarely do I feel like I'm "dressed smartly." (I'm starting to really dig khaki, if only for its ability to hide the hair from my golden retriever Abe). Everyone at Ad Club will be so impressed with my coutre.

We're going to venture into the world of garage saleing this weekend. Hopefully, because we live on the wrong side of the right side of town (follow me? seems like I've spent my entire life in houses that aren't quite nice enough, but not nearly snooty enough to qualify me as rich), we'll be able to pull in higher-paying garage salers. Plus, we have some really good stuff this year from my father-in-law, including a (working) cordless drill and a telescope with rust on it. Plus Joe is refinishing some furniture that will hopefully fetch a high price. Who knows?

God I love parenthesees.

J. woke up at 4:30 this morning. He usually sleeps all night or wakes up at 4:30 - not a whole lot of deviation. That little baby is something else - all smiles at the oddest times. Maybe it's instinct to keep the parents from rolling over and going back to sleep when they know they'll get a big ol' grin if they can just stumble to the crib in time.

oh, and happy earth day. I'll be sure to empty my trash into the recycle bin before I leave work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home