Wednesday, July 30, 2003

"Rein yourselves in, ladies, before you find yourselves 'beyond the beyonds' and there is no longer quality to your life, only quantity. Do not abandon your sweet spirit, your gentle smile, your quiet control in your quest to have it all and be it all. Be still and know the pleasure of being the grand you that the universe saw fit to place here. That may be your only function in this world, and it may be of comfort to others. Why can't that be enough?" (From my favorite source of good-natured cursing).

Also, read this.

I gotta say, I feel a whole lot better about all these resentful feelings I've had lately towards my husband, my kid and myself after reading both of these posts. I need to find more quality, and less quantity. Starting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home