Wednesday, June 11, 2003

The squirrels and various stray cats in the neighborhood are driving my dog Abe nuts. In turn, he is driving me nuts. I have a feeling he's going to suffer with a new bean around the house. That's about the size of the little person in my belly: 8 millimeters, the size of a small black-eyed pea.

I'm tired and cranky, and trying to figure out if picking up dog poop in the yard is equal in "housework currency" to doing laundry. My shoot-from-the-hip response is that at least picking up dog poop is outside in the fresh air; when doing laundry, your in the dank smelly, spidery basement. With dirty underwear. But I could be wrong.

Maybe we should get a poop place. And now that I think about it, we could use some of this stuff for after the baby when I need some rest. Love ya Joe, but a not tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home