Thursday, June 12, 2003

Bluh. It's 8:24 a.m. and I already want to go home. For the first time I feel at a real loss for missing the Oprah show everyday.

I'm having a terrible time sleeping, which I think affects Joe's sleep habits. Which makes him toss and turn and makes me feel like knuckling him to death in the middle of the night. Actually, when I first lay down at night (around 9:30) I fall asleep like a ton of bricks - I don't usually even remember falling asleep or what I was doing the 10 minutes before that. But I'll wake up at 3 or 5 am, certain today will be the day something bad will happen.

I'm trying to be more optimistic and less cautious these days - I want to enjoy these early days of pregnancy, uber-crabbiness, nausea and all. It's the miracle of life, stupid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home